Kimberley Kamper Classic: Review
In its new guise, the reconfigured Classic shares even more of its components with other Kimberley Kampers.
The Kimberley Kamper Classic is the definitive Australian hardfloor camper. It is soundly designed and built, beautifully finished and supremely functional, delivering a remote camping experience that has few peers today.
If your conscience demands canvas over your head in the bush, invest wisely and confidently in this tried and proven product whose appeal shows little signs of wavering, despite the hordes of lower-priced imitations entering the market.
Hits & Misses
- Classic, simple and functional design
- High-quality construction and finish
- Versatility and options
- Suitability for remote area living — in comfort
I would’ve liked…
- Nothing. It’s a classic.
Kimberley Kamper Classic Specs
- Tare: 980kg
- ATM: 1600kg
- Suspension: Trailing arm independent
- Brakes: 10in offroad electric
- Coupling: Treg offraod
- Chassis: Hot-dipped galvanised
- Drawbar: Hot-dipped galvanised
- Body: Aluminium composite
- Wheel/tyre: 16x8; 265/75 16 tyres
- Style: Hardfloor
- Body length: 6510mm (open)
- Body width: 1910mm
- Length (hitch to tail lights): 4515mm
- Gas cylinders: 1 x 4kg
- Water: 120L
- Cooktop: Two-burner
- Kitchen: Slide-out
- Battery: 4 x 35Ah AGM
Read the full review on Camper Trailer Australia or check out the full feature in issue #83 December 2014 of Camper Trailer Australia magazine. Subscribe today for all the latest camper trailer news, reviews and travel inspiration.