MARKET DIRECT CAMPERS STEPTHROUGH for sale $10,990
|Title||MARKET DIRECT CAMPERS STEPTHROUGH|
|Make||MARKET DIRECT CAMPERS|
2016 MDC STEPTHROUGH SOFTFLOOR CAMPER TRAILER
$5699 of Inclusions Free!!!
From $10,990 or (Finance Available from $65.00/week^)
Townsville - Perth Brisbane Sydney - Sunshine Coast - Melbourne - Newcastle
Ph: 1300 4X4 4X4 (1300 494 494)
The MDC Step-Through Camper trailer has the unique tent design that gives it more width then other models making it ideal for the family to set up bunks, stretchers or air beds all in the main tent area. Also with this unique design is the fact that you have steps leading up to the queen innerspring mattress, no more climbing up or down the ladder.
The trailer comes with 12 electric brakes help brilliantly to control the camper trailer in offroad circumstances. It also has a 2 burner Smev stove and an 85lt poly water tank to name a few fantastic inclusions.
Purchase with MDC Quality and Peace of Mind with Nation-wide Showrooms & Warehouses:
- MDC Winner Camper Trailer of the Year 2014 & 2016 sub $20,000 category
- Includes Tent Standard and Annexe, Annexe Roof, Annexe Floor, Annexe Walls and Draft Skirt.
- 5 Year Structural Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
- Finance with Low Fees & Easy Terms
- Reputable Nation Wide MDC Sales & Service Outlets
- As seen on Roothys Lowrange, Australian 4WD Action and Creek to Coast (Saturdays CH7)
- 100% Made in house at MDC Owned Factories
- ESCAPE WITH CONFIDENCE
STANDARD - FULL OCEAN VIEW ANNEXE WALLS - RRP $1400
STANDARD - VELCRO SEALED ANNEXE FLOOR - RRP $199
STANDARD - STONEGUARD - WAS $299
STANDARD - FRONT MOUNTED GAS AND JERRY CAN HOLDERS - WAS $299
STANDARD - LED TAIL LIGHTS - WAS $199
STANDARD - GAS STRUTS TO TENT BOWS - WAS $299
STANDARD - SLIDE OUT KITCHEN TRAY - WAS $299
STANDARD - 12V ELECTRIC WATER PUMP UPGRADE - WAS $500
STANDARD - ALLOY FRONT BOOT - WAS $1400
STANDARD - SMEV TWO-BURNER STOVE GAS LINE, QUICK RELEASE FITTINGS - WAS $800
- Plus on roads
- Discount only available, until stock is sold out
At unbeatable value for money, it's no wonder the MDC Venturer took out top honours. +more