Win a Coromal Caravan
You could WIN a Coromal Caravan valued at over $50,000 in Caravan World's Kakadu Calling Competition.
COMPETITION CLOSED APRIL 30, 2013
Thanks to everyone who entered.
The lucky winner was A. Smith of Wodonga in Victoria.
COROMAL CARAVAN COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on "How to Enter" and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter of the competition is ACP Magazines Ltd ABN 18 053 273 546.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Competition commences on 11/10/12 and closes on 30/4/13. Entry is via: Subscription to Caravan World, Camper Trailer Australia, Caravan & Motorhome Trader and Blue's Country. - 100 automatic entries; Free entry coupon in Caravan World, Camper Trailer Australia, Caravan & Motorhome Trader - 10 automatic entries; Complete the online entry form at www.caravanworld.com.au, www.campertraileraustralia.com.au, www.bluescountry.com.au, www.tradervs.com.au/competitions - 1 free entry; Show entries - Entries will be available at all shows that are attended by the Caravan World, Camper Trailer Australia, Caravan & Motorhome Trader and Blue's Country - Coromal Caravan Promotion from 11/10/12 through to 30/4/13- 1 free entry
- Subscriptions are to be sent to Caravan World, Camper Trailer Australia, Caravan & Motorhome Trader and Blue's Country magazines are to be sent to the above magazine (please clearly specify the name of the magazine you wish to subscribe to) by mail at Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001; or by phone 131 116 (Mon - Fri 8am AEDST - 8pm AEDST) or on-line at www.magshop.com.au or the respective magazine's website. Entry is subject to a valid credit card payment or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
- Magazine Entries are to be posted to Coromal Caravan Promotion, Trader Classifieds, Locked Bag 12, Oakleigh, VIC, 3166.
- Entry is also open to Australian residents over 18 years of age, who enter the competition between 11/10/12 and 30/4/13. Entry is subject to filling out each entry fully & completely.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified subscription requirement (unless otherwise stated); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one entry is permitted through all website entries; (d) the maximum entries via each magazine cannot exceed more than one entry per issue.
- The winning entry will be the first drawn, at 11 am on 14 May, 2013 at Storacall Technology LTD T/a X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. Winners will be notified by post and by phone on 15 May, 2013. Winners will be published in The Australian Newspaper on sale 16 May, 2013.
- All entries become the property of ACP Magazines Ltd, care of ACP Trader Classifieds Pty Ltd, ABN 18 053 273 546, the promoter, at 73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh, Vic 3166, and may be used in future marketing promotions.
- The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the conditions will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Total prize value is $55,660.75 AUD. The first valid draw from all entries received will win 2012 Coromal Caravan - Family Series 616, EU20i Portable Honda Generator, Camec SmartSpace Teflon Cookware, Camec Solar Panel, Camec Suction Cup Towing Mirror, Dometic - Waeco CF-50DZ portable fridge, Dometic - Waeco Compressor fridge/freezer battery pack, Dometic - Waeco Cool Freeze fridge stand, Aeroplus Wind Deflector.
- The prize also includes delivery within Australia and registration
- Prize does not include insurance, petrol, any accessories, or any other ancillary costs other than in the total prize package. Any additional insurance, petrol, accessories, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any body repairs from the date and time of delivery. The 2012 Coromal Caravan - Family Series 616, EU20i Portable Honda Generator, Camec SmartSpace Teflon Cookware, Camec Solar Panel, Camec Suction Cup Towing Mirror, Dometic - Waeco CF-50DZ portable fridge, Dometic - Waeco Compressor fridge/freezer battery pack, Dometic - Waeco Cool Freeze fridge stand, Aeroplus Wind Deflector depicted in all promotional material is not necessarily the same colour or grade as the prize.
- In participating in the competition, the winners will agree to participate and co-operate as required all editorial activities relating to the competition, including, but not limited to being interviewed and photographed for publication in Caravan World, Camper Trailer Australia, Caravan & Motorhome Trader and Blue's Country Magazine. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such editorial and photographs in all media worldwide, and as such the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion are governed by the Privacy Notice (see Contents Page for location in this issue).
- By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter's other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The prize package(s) will be delivered within 28 days of the draw. If by 14 August, 2013 the prize has not been claimed it is the responsibility of Trader Classifieds that the competition be re drawn on 15 August, 2013 at 11 am, at Trader Classifieds 73 Atherton Road Oakleigh, VIC 3166. Re-drawn winners will be notified by phone and by post on 16 August, 2013 and published in The Australian on 19 August, 2013.
- Permit numbers: NSW Permit Number: LTPS/12/08695, VIC Permit Number: 12/2499, ACT Permit Number: TP 12/03782, SA Permit Number: T12/1906