Well where do we start? Voted Australia's number 1 off road caravan by Caravan World.
Formerly known as the Commando, The Desert Rose has been tweaked and had a little makeover to give it that little more robust look on the outside and on the inside the makeover has seen the layout improve.
The features include and the list is never ending :
* Cruisemaster Suspension ( Twin shocks )
* 16" Cooper Tyres 265/75
* Hot Dip Galvanised chassis
* Galvanised sheeting
* Underbody armour ( Checkerplate under van)
* Pipe Lagging
* 2 x 120 watt solar Panels
* 2 x 100 amp AGM batteries
* 230 litre Vitrofrigo Compressor fridge
* Checkerplate halfway up the van all the way around
* Stucco Hi Profile cladding
* Underslung toolboxes on both sides
* Pull out marine grade stainless steel bbq
* Large toolbox on A Frame
* Stoneguard Protection on A Frame
* 2 x picnic tables
* Double Electric Step
* Reverse Camera
* 2 x spare tyres
* Generator Box
* External Hot & Cold Shower
* Full Ensuite
* Wall Mounted Front loader washing machine
* Full Height Pantry with shelves
* Full Oven
* Genuine leather
* Fusion Stereo System Inside & Out
* External TV box
* Wifi Ready
* Bolted Furniture
The List goes on and thats on top of all the standard features you would find in a new age caravan.
The Desert Rose is a complete package and boasts everything the ideal off roader/free camper needs.
This van is worth a look and you are bound to fall in love with the design internal and external.
This van is in stock at the New age agent here in Seaford.